Sunday, March 8, 2009

One last Drag

I'm down to my last drag, wishing that it would last just that one last bit I crave.

All one ever desires is to be wanted and needed; once achieved it's not quite enough.

This uncertainty pulls and yanks at me as I fight everything I close my eyes to every night.

So I laugh and throw my head back in a false smile that chuckles back in the reflection of the things I wish I didn't see.

Things that I want myself to bury deep away from me.

I battle the one I love, wishing it wasn't ever there at all, it would have never been this bad.

Driving so fast that my head spins to the speed of my wheels, a complete destruction of how I would like my charisma to follow.

I want to know how it good it feels when someone looks at me that way.

1 comment:

Mark Ward said...

"I want to know how it good it feels when someone looks at me that way."

I've been writing about this in the book. This seems very important to most of the women I know so...if guys are so visual, why don't they get this? And, if women aren't visual, why do they need this?